RG Nu Gundam
RG Nu Gundam
1/144 Scale Bandai Real Grade Gundam Model Kit
Release Date: August 10, 2019
Amuro Ray boarding machine that appears in "Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack" is lined up in RG!
- Various gimmicks to reproduce the mechanism on the setting and the pose in the play, and the original gimmick based on the actual machine verification are condensed to 1/144 scale.
- By precise parts composition, both the fun of making with the image of 1/1 scale and the fun of decorating are compatible.
- The characteristic coloring of ν Gundam is reproduced with the molding color. Three light gray molding colors are used for the white body to increase the density of information.
- The shoulders and abdomen have built-in joints and can be moved flexibly. Twisting and shoulder extrusion are possible, realizing more dynamic poses.
- The shoulder armor has a built-in mechanism that expands greatly in conjunction with the internal joints. By expanding the range of motion of the shoulders, the interference between parts that occurs when posing with arms is reduced.
- The waist joint can be moved finely for each block, expanding the range of movement of the legs. It is possible to move the knees forward greatly, and it is possible to produce a powerful pose with a wide stance even though it is 1/144 scale.
- The legs are equipped with a "multi-link gimmick" that slides the armor in conjunction with the movement of each joint. The pose with the knee bent greatly is also reproduced naturally.
- Beam rifle x 1
- Fin funnel x 6
- New hyper bazooka x 1
- Shield (beam cannon) x 1
- Beam saber (backpack part, arm part) x 1 each
- Missile × 1 set
- Molded product × 13
- Realistic decal x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
EVO Waterslide Decals: