1/100 Scale Bandai Reborn One Hundred Model Kit
Release Date: June 20th, 2015
Assembling with a sense of speed is realized by the parts composition that balances movement and modeling while having a frameless structure.
- You can enjoy sharp modeling comparable to the master grade and convincing details incorporating setting verification with a feeling of 1/100 size.
- Various poses are possible by moving each joint, such as the shoulder pull-out structure and the front and back slide of the hip joint.
- Reproduce the head with sharp modeling. The main camera is movable with clear parts. Reproduce the socket for twin cameras with a mold.
- Detailed reproduction of details such as vernier on each part of the aircraft, vectored thrusters on the legs, and details on the soles of the feet.
- Lumbar front armor, heat dissipation fins, shield on right shoulder, weapon rack on left shoulder are movable.
- Clay bazooka, beam rifle, and beam naginata are included. The beam part of Naginata is reproduced with clear parts.
Beam rifle and clay bazooka can be transformed into a storage form.
- Each armament can be attached to the back attachment.
- Abundant hand parts are included.
- Plastic model original marking sticker is attached.
- Display is possible with Action Base 1 (sold separately).
- Molded product x 13
- Foil seal x 1
- Tetron seal x 1
- Assembly manual x 1